Isaiah 13:1 – 16:14
- Describe Isaiah’s vision of the Day of the Lord. What analogies does he use to describe Babylon as a nation?
- What is the instrument of God’s judgment against Babylon?
- What hope does God promise to His people in the midst of this judgment?
- How does God demonstrate the surety of His promises and His purposes?
- What punishments does God send on Moab?
- What becomes of those who oppress Israel? What does this tell us about God?
Pray for our nation, that God will grant us hearts of repentance. Though “the whole world is under the sway of the Wicked One,” pray that believers would walk in the glorious liberty of the sons of God.
Questions are excerpted from Chronological Bible Discipleship – the CBD Personal Devotional Study by Iva May, Copyright 2010. Devotional may be found at Chronological Bible Teaching.